Welcome to the home of management training & development
We’re here to help improve the performance of individuals, teams and organisations – locally (Hertfordshire), nationally and internationally.
We like to take a partnership approach with our clients, working with them to identify and deliver the most appropriate intervention, whether that’s a structured programme, an ad hoc workshop, management training, executive coaching, a mentoring scheme or consultancy advice.
Please have a quick look at our website (see menu below) and give us a call on 01582 714280 if you think we might be able to help you. It’s good to talk!
What our clients say...
- "Maximum Performance was engaged by Thomson Reuters to redesign our technology graduate development centre (the integral piece of the graduates’ two year training programme). Throughout the programme redesign, I found Maximum Performance to be extremely responsive, creative in their approach and also dedicated to building a bespoke solution for Thomson Reuters. The feedback from stakeholders and delegates has been very positive on the content delivered, the facilitator’s training style and Maximum Performance’s ability to hit the ground running, intimately understanding our needs."Khalil Ayub, Technology Graduate Scheme Manager, Thomson Reuters
- "We have found Maximum Performance to be reliable, professional and hard working. As a direct result we have doubled the amount of work we do with the company. I have no hesitation in recommending Maximum Performance for training development and delivery."Operations Director, CRCA
- "As Maximum Performance’s interventions were based on the agreed business drivers, we have seen real evidence that the training has helped individuals move the organisation forward."Operations Director, Adecco
- "Maximum Performance have lived their promise of customer focus, being receptive to feedback and ideas, making the programme feel truly co-developed for our business."Learning and Development Manager, Unilever
- "We used Maximum Performance to design and deliver leadership skills for our people managers at LEGOLAND Windsor. We were pleased with the structured approach which provided a parallel process to our Team Leader training activities. Maximum Performance also helped incorporate some new training techniques we wanted to try such as Forum Theatre. This part of the session was fun and energetic. It provided a powerful and memorable alternative to role play with excellent feedback from our managers."Head of Learning & Development, Legoland
Is your organisation doing enough to promote women into senior management and leadership positions? The advantages of eliminating the...March 22, 2016
When it comes to learning to be a better manager or leader, one size really doesn’t fit all. We...February 16, 2016
Which leadership style is right for you? – a choice of 10 written by Dave Foxall for Maximum Performance...December 7, 2015
Take a look at our advent calendar for a new offer every day in December! Open today’s advent calendar...November 26, 2015